- Why does visual snow develop at a young age?
- What has been the most effective way to reduce visual snow?
- What is the relationship between visual snow and anxiety and depression?
- What is bluefield and why do white dots appear? mitigation method
- Will the symptoms of Visual Snow get worse?
- 비주얼스노우는 갈수록 증상이 심해질까?
- 블루필드 현상이란 무엇이며 흰점들이 보이는 이유? 완화 방법
- 비주얼 스노우와 불안, 우울감은 어떤 관련이 있을까?
- 비주얼 스노우는 왜 젊은 나이에서 발병할까?
- 비주얼 스노우를 줄이는데 가장 효과가 있었던 방법은 무엇인가요?
Hello, this is easy-to-understand ophthalmology-story Easy Eye.
What is the blue field phenomenon and how to reduce it ? for
I would like to introduce Dr. Yasser Khan’s answer.
For basic information about Visual Snow, please refer to the link below.
blue field phenomenon
Bluefield eunuch phenomenon is one of the five main criteria for diagnosing visual snow.
As shown in the photo below, these are numerous white dots, and wavy lines are a visible symptom, especially when looking at the sky because they stand out against a blue background.
This is thought to be a phenomenon in which white blood cells or red blood cells flowing through the retinal blood vessels are visible.
Therefore, it is actually a symptom related to eyes or a symptom commonly experienced by patients with visual snow.
There are not many ways to deal with these symptoms.
The way my personal patients have been helped is by using tinted sunglasses .
In particular , tinted lenses of FL-41 color are recommended .
This color is a very useful lens not only for visual snooers, but also for other patients such as migraines and photopsias.
That’s why I highly recommend this lens for reducing bluefield .
There are really reviews of using this FL-41 tint lens and seeing improvement in symptoms .
In that video, the lens used by Dr. appears in FL-41 color.
I am glad that the color seems to match the trend these days.
You are a doctor with a unique style. At first I thought you were an artist.
Tomorrow I will come back with more helpful content.